It is important to prepare for your hair and makeup services. Whether you are having pictures taken, getting ready for a special occasion or it’s your wedding day, there are some things to keep in mind before your appointment.
- Use a cleanser, mild exfoliant and moisturizer.
- Exfoliate your lips. Click Here for Tips
- Current, Favorite Skin Products
**If you have sensitive skin and are afraid of redness or a break out, continue with your normal, every day routine.
*** If you have any questions or concerns about skin, please feel free to ask!
Day of Shoot
- Use a cleanser and moisturizer that does not contain an SPF.
**If you do not have a moisturizer that does not contain an SPF, that’s okay! Skip this step.
Hair must be clean and dry prior to your appointment.
**The only exception is a scheduled blow out. This service is available for an extra charge and must be scheduled with Shea prior to your appointment.
***If you have any questions or concerns about hair, please feel free to ask!
- Current, Favorite Hair Products